Are you obsessed with solving complex UX problems while designing intuitive, unified experiences? Are you excited to drive business by humanizing technology and leveraging user-centered design? Do you thrive when making things clear, beautiful, and engaging? If your answer is yes to all three, apply today and join a high-performing team creating intuitive software with a global impact.
Dashlane is a top-rated password manager and online security app created for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Reporting to the Director of Product Design, you will lead design and UX experimentation on two B2B-focused Agile mission teams. Joining our strong team of Product Designers and Creative Designers based across our three offices, you will be instrumental in developing and fostering a highly collaborative environment in which user-centered thinking is the cornerstone of everything we do.
You will work on something important and meaningful. Dashlane's mission is to make the web experience of millions of people worldwide more secure and private.
You will be based in New York.At Dashlane you will
- Produce top-notch work that injects usability and beauty into the product, and delight into the user experience. You will champion the user perspective at every step and craft cutting-edge solutions that take our apps to the next level
- Work with the Product Design Director and other key stakeholders in driving the design direction for the Product
- Provide your UX expertise and collaborate closely with our user research team to in discovering user pain points and problems, and solve them using all available UX methodologies and tools. You will be counted upon to ensure that your UX solutions are data-driven and user-validated
- Create and own high-quality UI and design, from concept to execution, and integrate motion and interaction design into your usability solutions, as we continue to push the boundaries of modern UX
- Create exemplary prototypes and experiences, both alone and with other designers and key stakeholders, all whilst balancing user needs, constraints of technology, company brand values, and KPIs
- Build the best password manager and digital identity management app on the market. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product managers, marketers, copywriters, user researchers, and fellow designers to drive innovation and always push the quality of the product further
- Collaborate closely with developers, QA team, Data team, and UX Writers on a daily basis to aid the implementation of the designed interface and to ensure the success of released solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in UX design and influence our understanding of the Mac, Windows, web, iOS and Android environments, their unique differentiators and quirks
- 3+ years of experience as a UX or Product Designer
- You can demonstrate expertise in InVision, Sketch / Figma
- Working experience of operating within the Agile cycles and ceremonies
- A portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered
- Is an expert in UX methodologies such as wireframing, storyboarding, user flows, Personas, and is well versed in various types of usability testing, including Card Sorting, Eye Movement Tracking, and more
- Has a rock-solid understanding of the user-centered design process and has full expertise of the interplay between typography, color, and motion, and their roles in visual communication
- Is able to translate complex ideas into a simple language both in writing and verbally
- Always puts the team first and is comfortable sharing ownership in the company’s success
- Is a self-starter and can manage own time, juggling many projects with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Has a passion for consumer apps and follows new developments in the world of software development
- Has a practical grasp of animation and understands the importance of interaction design in the user experience
- Is experienced in motion design and has working knowledge of After Effects and/or equivalent software
As a truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Lisbon, New York, and Paris, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.