Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as a Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity, helping you take control of your personal information that lives online. Available across all major platforms and devices, Dashlane automatically fills and stores passwords, personal data, and payment details to help you manage and protect - using our patented security architecture - your digital identity. We have helped over 11 million people in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities, allowing people to live safely and seamlessly online—at home, at work, and everywhere in between. Our vision is to evolve beyond password management and become the world's most-trusted Digital Identity Provider. By offering holistic, convenient, private, and secure solutions to manage your life online, we will bring the promise of the internet to its full potential: Making the world a safer, more open, more connected place. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion to deliver this vision, and the belief our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every team member.
As a Product Manager at Dashlane, you will play a critical role in the future direction of digital identity management. You will lead our agile Apple-platform teams focused on iOS and macOS. We want to truly harness what the Apple ecosystem has to offer for our customers, always be in a position to rapidly experiment within our iOS and macOS native apps, and ensure these platforms can scale for the future. You will be a key person in making all this happen. You and your teams will have complete autonomy to determine the inputs, and will be accountable only for the outputs and outcomes. Your work will run the gamut from strategic to technical. We will expect you to build strong relationships with Apple, our iOS and Mac customers, and of course our Apple-focused team members. We will look to you to drive continuous improvements of our iOS and macOS platforms - both from a technical and product perspective - ensuring we maintain end-to-end quality, security, and app resilience, and adopt new native capabilities in a timely manner. And you will be part of an engaged and collaborative Product team that is eager to learn from and support each other. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader, and a reliable problem-solver. You should be able to make tricky choices when called for and rally the team around a decision; expect a tough job you will be proud and excited to do.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Craft a long-term vision for our Apple native apps and Safari web extension.
- Contribute to our strategic vision for how our different apps fit alongside each other.
- Advocate for our Apple customers, raising the bar for product decisions and experiment execution.
- Lead teams focused on our iOS and macOS platforms to ensure they stay integrated within the Apple ecosystem, and technically in top shape.
- Drive the collaborative creation of platform-focused roadmaps, success metrics, and detailed specifications.
- Act as a link between the Apple-platform teams, stakeholders and executives.
- Gather requirements on what new platform native capabilities should be built and how existing ones should be enhanced.
- Split projects into relevant milestones and deliver value iteratively (from 'MVP' to full product).
- Ensure the release pipelines of our iOS and macOS platforms are consistently in the best possible shape for experimentation.
- Learn about the technical debt levels of our iOS and macOS apps, and understand the value of revamping older areas of them.
- Become our product and market expert for all things Apple, with whom you will develop our relationship.
Experience you'll bring:
- 2+ years' product management experience.
- Experience in agile development and product ownership of consumer apps.
- Bachelors degree or above.
We're also looking for:
- Knowledge and passion about the Apple ecosystem and platform guidelines.
- Experience shipping experiences on native iOS apps is a must. Experience in also building native macOS apps is a significant plus. Previous technical experience is a plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. And the ability to build strong relationships with external stakeholders, i.e. Apple.
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both customers and businesses.
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy, planning, and execution.
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Experience in end-to-end management of projects (from idea to operations).
- Organizational and leadership abilities, with excellent English communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and independently, with experience presenting to large groups and senior audiences.
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Ambition and curiosity.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to meet with Apple contacts.
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Economics, Statistics, or other technical, analytical, or creative fields.
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.