We’re hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses and individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has become integrated with nearly every part of our lives, from work to personal to play. Yet somehow, it’s not getting any easier or safer—especially not when it comes to protecting and accessing sensitive info in a secure way. Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere.
Our business plans help organizations protect against data breaches and misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, and a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our personal plans offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, and personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system and browser—so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our International Talent Team. Based anywhere in the US, our new team member will have the opportunity to own the recruitment process across multiple business units including; Marketing, Sales, Data, Finance and Product.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own full-cycle recruitment for a wide variety of openings across different departments within Dashlane
- Influence hiring managers to constantly improve their handling of candidate experience and interview skills to ensure we can hire the best talent
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Develop strong relationships and trust with candidates through behaviors including being responsive and available, professional but authentic and providing them with the right level of context on the hiring process
- Keep a pulse on new DEIB hiring practices to maximize a diverse pool of candidates and regularly coach hiring managers on best practices
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers and other activities that promote Dashlane recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Dashlane brand and use creativity to attract and market the company to qualified and strong candidates
- Take actions to promote a strong Dashlane culture and Dashlane's values
- 1+ years of recruiting or other work experience
We're also looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong and creative sourcing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.