Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing International talent team. Based in New York, our new team member will have the opportunity to own the recruitment process across multiple business units including; Marketing, Sales, Data, Finance and Product.
At Dashlane you will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, and be part of ensuring we're hiring only the best talent
- Work with Talent Acquisition Coordinator to schedule candidate screenings & interviews
- Influence hiring managers to constantly improve their handling of candidate experience and interview skills to ensure we can hire the best talent
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Develop strong relationships and trust with candidates through behaviors including being responsive and available, professional but authentic and providing them with the right level of context on the hiring process
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers and other activities that promote Dashlane recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Dashlane brand and use creativity to attract and market the company to qualified and strong candidates
- Take actions to promote a strong Dashlane culture and Dashlane's values
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
We're also looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong and creative sourcing skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.