Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Dashlane is looking for a Release Engineer in Lisbon to support our growth. The primary purpose of this role is to help us scale and industrialize our current multi-platform release pipeline that enables our product development teams to own and run their release processes.
You will support all phases of the software life-cycle - including multi-platform build systems, continuous integration, crash reporting, code coverage, analysis tools, and test environments, to allow our code and features to be released in a streamlined and automated way, from development to production.
In collaboration with the engineering teams and in an agile and cross-platform environment, you will design, implement, document, improve and maintain a solid release infrastructure that optimizes our development speed, accelerates our agile delivery cadence, while still providing a very high degree of stability and reliability for our customers.
At Dashlane you will:
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD), in a cross-platform environment (windows, mac, android, ios, web)
- Improve and maintain our automated release pipelines that package, test and deploy code
- Contribute to defining and documenting our code branching, merge strategies and release procedures
- Improve and adapt our release processes based on business needs and a fast growing engineering team
- Integrate and maintain a common set of tools that help automate and monitor everything as much as possible
- Define and promote industry best practices across multiple teams
- Apply best practices in CI/CD security (privilege separation, secret management, pipeline security testing, etc.)
- 4+ years in a Software Engineering, Release Engineering or a similar role
We're also looking for:
- Proficient with version control, continuous integration, and multi-platform development environments
- Expertise in automating release and build processes
- Expertise in working with CI tools like Gitlab, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools (ansible, terraform, puppet, packer)
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.