Are you a problem solver with a passion for understanding and optimizing design orgs? Do you believe optimal processes and communication empower design teams to do their best work? And are you excited to drive business impact by strengthening our product design output? If you said yes to all three, join Dashlane and help us design how we design.
The rapidly growing Product Team at Dashlane is expanding into three offices on two continents. We're reaching a tipping point in which design operations must be decoupled from design practice, and efficient processes become essential to scaling the Product Design Team.
Reporting to the Director of Product Design, you will improve processes, align priorities, optimize the efficiency of the Product Design Team, and shape it into a high-performing powerhouse within the Product organization. You will be tasked with centralizing tools and introducing processes that will enhance team velocity and enable us to scale globally.
You will evangelize the value of Product Design at Dashlane and will work closely with User Research, Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering to establish a highly integrated and effective Product Design organization.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
At Dashlane you will:
- Scale the Product Design Team and help us go global through improved processes, tools, and standards
- Optimise the day-to-day workflow of the Product Design Team and partner with Product Management and User Research to improve the way Design is incorporated into our agile mission teams
- Work across the Marketing, Engineering, and Product departments to close communication gaps and ensure cross-department collaboration
- Ensure design decisions in our hypothesis-driven experimentation are user-driven and data-informed — through an improved flow of information between the Product Design, Customer Support, User Research, and Data teams
- 3+ years of experience as a Design Producer, Design Program Manager, Design Operations Manager, or similar role
- Professional fluency in English
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Bachelor's degree in project management, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a multi-disciplinary team that includes designers, researchers, writers, and engineers
- Experience in a highly agile environment
- Design sensibility and an instinct for making things simple
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Experience in building processes in multi-office environments
- Experience supporting teams in full life cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g. via conducting usability studies, user interviews, or product-driven data analysis)
- Awareness of app ecosystems and platform guidelines
Bonus points if:
- You are able to work with standard design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Principle
- You can provide us with a portfolio demonstrating experience in creating human-centered design solutions and driving design processes
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.