Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a Jr. People Partner to work with Dashlane teams in our Paris office. In all day to day interactions with Dashlaners, you focus on putting people first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help them understand how people decisions get made. You will wear many hats and work at both the strategic and tactical level. On any given day, we're designing new, scalable programs and frameworks, advising individual contributors and managers on building a culture of feedback, and iterating our team processes. We're involved in all the key moments of a Dashlaner's life cycle which results in a wide breadth of responsibilities and opportunities.
You will be based in Paris, France.
As a Dashlane Jr. People Partner you will:
- Own and deliver a broad range of People/HR initiatives in our Paris office, in cooperation/partnership with the People/HR team and other stakeholders, including performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc.
- Provide support in areas including: career planning, performance management, coaching, diversity and inclusion, conflict resolution, compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, recognition, data analysis, and compliance.
- Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively. Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond the scope of the People team.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with Legal department as needed/required.
- Provide responsive support to any Dashlaner reaching out to ask questions, offer feedback, brainstorm a situation, etc.
- Coordinate training and development efforts, including influencing talented Dashlaners to create and deliver their own mini-trainings.
- Update and utilize systems we use to run People/HR processes, such as new hire onboarding, engagement surveys and performance review administration, etc.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to support the recruiting process and interviewers to ensure we're evaluating candidates effectively and hiring the best Dashlaners.
- 1+ years People / HR experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience in managing complexity, ambiguity, and change
- Ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
- Strong collaboration and influence skills with people who possess a variety of different work styles
- Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
- An empathetic and engaging style. You connect well with everyone and understand individual needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Integrity. You understand the balancing act of how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues in an environment where two of our company values are Transparency and No Politics
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.