Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Reporting to our Global Controller in New York, you will be the first Accounting Manager in Lisbon. You will own all day-to-day accounting operations including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, and Payroll, ensuring compliance with US and local statutory guidelines as well as internal financial policies and procedures.
You will be based in Lisbon.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own the month end close for Lisbon
- Process vendor and supplier invoices, credit card and other bank transactions by coordinating necessary approvals, and preparing the payments when necessary
- Prepare monthly reconciliations (bank account, fixed assets, other balance sheet accounts) for month end closing
- Coordinate the payroll process with HR Business leader and third-party payroll firm
- Manage the flex benefits expenses, travel expenses, and all other reimbursable expenses
- Comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings including VAT returns
- Assist in preparation all work papers and year-end financial statements for tax authorities and audits
- Prepare and analyze management information reports as requested
- Create and/or update processes and internal documentation on a regular basis
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 5+ years of Accounting experience
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
We're also looking for:
- Profeciency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy, structured and autonomous working style
- Results driven with ability to organize, prioritize and plan workload to meet deadlines in a fast paced enviornment
- Ability to manage the relationship with the different stakeholders, and professional firms to ensure compliance with fiscal accounting rules are met
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.