Are you passionate about delivering first-class support and amazing customer experiences? Do you have a proven experience leading international support teams in a very dynamic environment? Do you love challenges and scaling your own team? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as a Operations Director, Customer Support & Service at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
To ensure our customers have a stellar experience with Dashlane, our Customer Support & Service mission is delivering first-class support with a focus on simplicity, quality and fast delivery.
As a Operations Director you will lead an international team of Support Managers, Team Leaders, Agents and Support Specialists (+40 people) with an emphasis on mentoring and growing talent as the business continues to grow and rapidly scale. We are looking for an excellent people leader who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty but can also provide a strategic vision for the Support organization and ensure the customer experience is optimized. You have an entrepreneurial style and look for big challenges.
Reporting to the VP Customer Support & Service, you will be responsible for providing a truly effortless experience to people using Dashlane and thus drive team performance and customer satisfaction to go beyond expectations. Built up of a group of passionate, engaged and smart people, we are looking to create a unique Customer Support and Service team culture built on empowerment and accountability where we hire great people and get out of their way.
You will be based in Lisbon or Paris.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and scale a team of 50+ people across 3 Dashlane offices (Paris, New York and Lisbon)
- Inspire and drive a large team to deliver excellence every day
- Lead and coach through the Dashlane company vision, mission, and core values; uphold the culture by incorporating this into the daily support operations
- Alongside the VP, build out the next generation of the Customer Support team
- Set the vision, strategy, roadmap, and goals for success for the Customer Support & Service teams
- Oversee growth, service levels and productivity of department members through determining appropriate training, coaching, quality assurance, and developing individual performance
- Use a data-enabled approach to inform coaching decisions and actions on both a team and individual level
- Analyze KPI and metrics and other performance indicators and deliver strategies to improve service levels
- Continuously gather feedback from team members and deliver on internal changes and improvements
- Contribute to the evolution of our knowledge management system
- Evaluate and implement the tools, processes and organizational support needed to provide this world class service while improving cost-to-serve metrics
- Proactively plan your team’s headcount to achieve objectives aligned with company budget
- Act as the ultimate escalation point for customer inquiries
- Maintain organization-level visibility of critical customer issues by working cross-functionally to remove blockers to customer success
- Own the CSAT closed loops to ensure customers feedback is understood and opportunities are acted upon
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience inc 2+ years as a manager of managers (min 30+ people)
- 8+ years Customer Support/Service/Success experience
- Proven experience with rapid expansion and hiring (hiring at least 10 to 20 people in a short period of time)
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills adaptable to a variety of audiences
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience working closely with Product, Engineering and Sales organizations
- Previous experience in a high growth environment most likely in a SaaS company
- Familiar with IT service management frameworks (I.e. ITIL)
- Worked in an Agile environment and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Worked with third-party vendors and established SLA/SLO
- Fluent in English and Portuguese OR French
- Experience working with Zendesk or any similar Customer Service software / Ticket system
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- A love for challenges, building things from the ground up, raising the bar and working with really talented people
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.