Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our Engineering team has been working hard to simplify and secure the lives of millions of Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation. We hire engineers who are eager to tackle challenges, to teach their peers and learn from them, and who knows how to have fun! Sound like you?
Above all things, we are looking for someone who is eager to experiment with new technologies to build the best autofill there is and have fun doing it J.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a fast and motivated developer with strong analytical skills for problem-solving
- You prefer working on complex algorithms rather than UI components
- You have a solid foundation in computer science
- You are fluent in technical English
- NLP and/or Machine Learning knowledge is a plus
- Some knowledge of C++ is a plus
When joining Dashlane you will...
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting-edge platform that helps millions of people every day
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Learn every day and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store and the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
- Wake up every morning, excited to come into work and have fun!