Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Above all things, we are looking for someone who is eager to experiment with new technologies to build the best autofill there is and have fun doing it.
You will be based in Paris.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a fast and motivated developer with strong analytical skills for problem-solving
- You prefer working on complex algorithms rather than UI components
- You have a solid foundation in computer science
- You are fluent in technical English
- NLP and/or Machine Learning knowledge is a plus
- Some knowledge of C++ is a plus
When joining Dashlane you will...
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting-edge platform that helps millions of people every day
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Learn every day and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store and the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
- Wake up every morning, excited to come into work and have fun!
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.