Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Lisbon.
To ensure our users have a stellar experience with Dashlane, our User Support team’s mission is delivering first-class support with a focus on simplicity, quality and fast delivery.
As a Customer Support manager, you will continue to build our brand new Support team in our new Dashlane Lisbon office, which we envision quickly growing up to 30 agents. This role reports to the VP, Customer Support and Service, based in Paris. You will work on a technical and complex product, available on multiple platforms and browsers for both B2C and B2B segments, and your goal will be to ensure that your new team is delivering a first class support experience. You have an entrepreneurial style and look for big challenges. You are obsessed with delivering the best support experience to your users as you believe support can be a key element in a company's growth. You are KPI driven and know how to motivate your team to deliver VIP support experiences and go beyond expectations. You like structuring and implementing new processes to improve your team performance. You care about people and believe that a good support agent will deliver their best in a great place to work!
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and scale a team of 30+ support agents
- Deliver VIP support experience to our users
- Be the voice of our customers with Engineering and Product teams to fix issues in a timely manner and report feature requests from our users
- Drive strong performance, including implementing scalable team monitoring, incorporating SLAs and building appropriate scorecards and reports
- Define team shift structure with team leaders
- Define and implement operational processes
- Test and administrate support tools
- Work on our support career path to help your team grow
- Be part of Support leadership team and work on Support department strategy with the VP Customer Support & Service
- 5+ years of experience as Customer support manager or Operation manager, if possible on a software-based product
- Experience managing a diverse support team (min 15+ people)
- Familiar with ITIL processes (Request and Incident management process, Change Management process,...)
- Worked in an Agile environment and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Worked with third-party vendors and established SLA/SLO
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Experience with a wide range of support tools
We're Also Looking For:
- A college background in management, project management, marketing, linguistic
- Experience collaborating with product managers, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Proven experience by hiring at least 10 to 20 people in a short period of time
- A love for the challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition
- Convinced Dashlane users—all of us here are passionate about the product and use it every day!
- Experience working with Zendesk or any similar Customer Service software / Ticket system
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.