Do you derive joy from turning complicated ideas into simple concepts? Do you have a passion for the art and science of content marketing? Do you want to put your powers to use in an ambitious, fast-paced startup that aims to secure and empower digital lives across the globe? If this sounds like you, join us at Dashlane.
Dashlane is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who strikes the right balance between storyteller and strategist, that is to say, you'll be responsible for taking content to the next level as a strategist and manager. We're looking for someone with fresh ideas who's ready to test new content, learn, iterate, and adapt until we find our content sweet spot. This role is highly collaborative and touches nearly every department at Dashlane, making it the perfect role for an entrepreneurial, inquisitive mind with the work ethic to match.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead, define, and deliver on a content strategy that aligns with growth and brand awareness goals
- Leverage industry trends, customer insights, personas, and content metrics to bring fresh ideas
- Ideate, plan, and execute content best practices for a direct-to-consumer business and put your strategy to the test
- Manage the global content and editorial calendar in partnership with global strategy team
- Track and measure what content is performing and what's falling short. Feed insights back into your plans and to other teams
- Build and manage a freelance network to deliver content at scale
- Create the workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, repurposing and retiring content
- Own and maintain the Dashlane blog and other editorial platforms
- Deepen relationships and foster collaboration between almost every single team at Dashlane
- Champion SEO by implementing best practices and opportunities that are within striking distance
- 3+ years of relevant content experience on a marketing team
We're Also Looking For:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent overall communication/storytelling skills
- Experience managing blogs, website content, videos
- A passion for creating delightful experiences and putting the customer first
- Familiarity or passion for the identity, privacy, and broader consumer apps/utility space
- A successful history of working with different stakeholders and teams
- Familiarity with analytics (you can build reporting on the performance of content)
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.