Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Lisbon.
Our Customer Support Team is here to help and to deliver first-class support in a simple, effective and timely manner to our growing Dashlane community. Day-to-day you will be handling queries from our customers through a wide range of channels including email, chat, social media and phone.
As the Customer Support Specialist and technical expert of the team, besides answering questions and troubleshooting complex technical issues, you will also have additional tasks.
At Dashlane you will:
- Assist with ticket escalations from Level 1 Customer Support Agents
- Troubleshoot and investigate our most complex technical issues that involve using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate and raise bugs for technical issues that you cannot solve to development/engineering team
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to communicate appropriate temporary workarounds when necessary
- Provide Support reports about major technical issues
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center (article, videos)
- Provide technical training to other team members and build an internal technical product knowledge database to leverage the team's productivity
To accomplish all of the above, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other internal cross-functional teams such as our Engineering, Development, Product, and QA teams.
We are looking for people that are passionate about helping others, have interest on technology and the latest internet trends, are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing product.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong background or relevant experience in technical support and who has worked on customer facing roles. All of this while you join our brand new team in Lisbon, where we're growing a multi-cultural office of user support, engineers, product managers, QA and more.
If you are this person, then our Customer Support team is the right fit for you!
- Fluency in English is mandatory (French or German are a plus)
- Ideally 1-3+ years providing technical customer support, preferably for a software or tech company
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with developers/engineers and QA teams
- Experience supporting both Windows and macOS X environments as well as Android and IOS
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
What else do you need to know?
- This role is based in Lisbon
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts comprised within 8am and 1am (Lisbon time)
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
- Base salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + health assurance + flex benefit package
- We offer coffee, drinks and snacks at the office as well as kitchen space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.