Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Lisbon.
Our Customer Support Team is here to help customers by delivering first-class support in a simple, effective and timely manner. We aim to be best in class and the impact of our Customer Support team is key to the satisfaction of our customers and the continuous growth of our customer base.
The Team Lead role is mainly responsible for leading, coaching and supervising a team of Customer Support Agents (L1) and Specialists (L2) on a day-to-day basis.
Working closely with the Customer Support Managers and other Support Teams (Training, QA, Process Engineering), you will drive a one team approach to customer support, helping to leverage the teams full capabilities, ensuring no organization barriers exist and drive efficiencies and service improvements as a result.
We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality - in this role, you will be managing a high-performing team that is currently handling queries from our customers through a wide range of channels including email, chat, social media and phone.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage a team of 10 to 15 agents
- Support daily operations through operational oversight and analysis, assuring all requests are processed within agreed SLA/KPI
- Train, mentor, and guide your team to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics:
- Conduct regular 1:1 and coaching sessions with your direct reports
- Provide regular and actionable feedback
- Partner with QA team and perform regular Quality Assessment
- Partner with Training team and deliver regular refreshers on product/process updates
- Drive performance improvement plans for your team and overcome issues through coaching and practical solutions
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction: provide best in class service to ensure and assure everyone in your team has a customer-first mentality
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration tasks
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent first-class experience
- Fluency in English is mandatory (French or German are a plus)
- Ideally minimum of two years of experience managing support teams in a fast paced customer support environment, ideally in one of these areas: callcenter, service industries, tech company (SaaS is a plus)
- Experience using Zendesk or other customer support ticketing systems
- Experience in managing teams of 10 to 15 agents - mostly being able to motivate and coach team members in a high pressure/volume environment
We're also looking for:
- Strong Leadership skills – you will need to develop and motivate people while also having to request your team to hit ambitious productivity and quality metrics, so strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills will be key for this role
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems and on creating solutions for problems (that might not have been encountered before)
- Strong stakeholder management and experience on working with tech teams (developers, engineers, product managers)
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
To accomplish all of the above, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other internal cross-functional teams such as our Engineering, Development, Product, and QA teams.
We are looking for people that are passionate about helping others, have interest on technology and the latest internet trends, are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing product.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong management experience in technical support and who has worked on customer facing roles.
All of this while you join our brand new team in Lisbon, where we're growing a multi-cultural office of user support, engineers, product managers, QA and more.
If you are this person, then our Customer Support team is the right fit for you!
What else do you need to know?
- This role is based in Lisbon;
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts comprised within 8am and 1am (Lisbon time)
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
- Base salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + health assurance + flex benefit package
- We offer coffee, drinks and snacks at the office as well as kitchen space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.