Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York, Paris and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to join our Data team and manage our entire analytics group in Paris and to make the right decisions. Our data analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendation and use advanced technologies to process and report the data. We are a diverse team of data analysts, scientists and engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis you will work directly with individuals in New York, Paris and Lisbon offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better and a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
At Dashlane you will:
- Be a manager to other members of the Paris analytics team members
- Strategically plan projects and manage backlogs of all Paris based team members
- Run complex analyses & building business intelligence dashboards
- Work closely with our Paris-based Product team as one of their main points of contact
- Make recommendations that will guide every small and large decision that we make on our roadmaps, company strategy and marketing channel mix
- Be the analytics' team primary point of contact for multiple business units
- Work on innovating our analytics stack
- You have 5+ years of experience with SQL and relational databases such as BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL, etc
- You have 5+ years of experience taking large data outputs and conducting critical analysis using Excel/Tableau/whatever tool to derive business insights – cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- You have 4+ years of experience as a manager on an Analytics or Data team
- You can communicate complex analyses, data-heavy insights and resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- You have experience with tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- You are able to multi-task, supporting multiple product teams simultaneously
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product and business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
- You are obsessed in deeply understanding the systems that power our product, tech stack, analytical stack, and marketing, and can duct-tape your way into technical solutions when no one else can
- You use Dashlane and love it – all of us here are passionate about the product!
- Ability to communicate directly with decision-makers and influence their decisions through the use of data
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.