Were you the student who kept everything color coded and lived by your day planner? Are you the friend constantly coordinating schedules for group dinners and making itineraries for big vacations? Do you want to know what it takes to run a growing technology company from the inside out?
Dashlane is looking for a driven individual to take on the role of Executive Assistant to work directly with our Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer, assisting them in organizing the rapid growth of the company within our Paris office. You’ll partner with and learn from our executives, while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the operations of a high-growth tech company.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage calendars (and, in some cases, inboxes) for our CPO and CTO, while also coordinating logistics for high-level internal and external meetings
- Work to create new processes by which meeting management becomes more efficient and less time-consuming to coordinate
- Compile executive agendas and documents; attend meetings for their departments as requested, taking notes, circulate to-dos, and ensure follow up
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, sometimes on short notice
- Manage individual and sometimes department expense reconciliation, both on corporate and personal credit cards
- Plan events, from department-wide strategy offsites, to department and sub-team social events
- Occasionally pick up meals and coordinate catering
- Assist with employee recognition for accomplishments and milestones
- Facilitate internal communications as needed, and serve as point of contact for both internal and external requests/questions
- Maintain team confidence by keeping information confidential
- Work across 3 offices and timezones
- 3+ years of experience supporting executives (VP and above)
- Fluency in English and French
We're Also Looking For:
- Excitement for the prospect of working in a fast moving, informal and demanding startup environment
- Ability to build rapport quickly, both internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Exceptional discretion and comfort handling highly sensitive information
- Self-motivation and ability to manage up and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.