Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a People Specialist to join our International People Team, to own the onboarding process and provide an unparalleled new hire experience. You will have the opportunity to interact with both hiring managers and candidates to build strong relationships and onboard great people! This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team, where you can make a significant impact while developing and growing your career.
This role will be based in our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Provide People / HR support to Dashlaners across the business, such as swift and effective resolutions to employee questions and challenges.
- Lead New Hire Experience / Onboarding for the New York office, ensuring you help managers to prepare for their new hires, and become a trusted advisor to the new hires from the time they sign offer letters.
- Run background checks and prepare all data entry for new hire.
- Partner with our Office Experience Manager to ensure arrival to Dashlane swag and a stocked desk.
- Hold regular check-ins to ensure you’re building trust with each new hire, collecting feedback and helping them assimilate into the Dashlane community.
- Analyze and report on Onboarding survey data.
- Own the systems we use to run key HR processes across the company, such as performance management, engagement surveys, anniversary surveys, exit surveys, benefits, employee communications and more.
- Keep our People metrics dashboard up to date for our executive team (with guidance from our world-class Data Analytics team). Maintain and update data within various systems in order to power the metrics, ensuring accuracy. Regularly share key insights about trends in the data.
- Lead effort to continually find and implement fresh ways to celebrate success so people feel fulfilled and motivated.
- Coordinate training and development efforts, including influencing talented Dashlaners to create and deliver their own mini-trainings.
- Build compliance into all we do, including with running various audits and reports.
- 1+ years experience, preferably in a tech startup in People/HR space
You also have:
- Strong interest and knowledge of People/HR practices
- Very strong work ethic. You're proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task, independently prioritize and ensure all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do.
- An empathetic and engaging style. You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- A belief that there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up. You work whenever and wherever is needed to make things happen but also serve as a role model for respecting the value of having a life outside of work.
- Integrity. You understand the balancing act of how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues in an environment where two of our company values are Transparency and No Politics.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.