Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a proactive, meticulous QA Tester to be the first line of defense between our fast-paced product iterations and our millions of users. As a tester, you will work closely with our QA engineers to test and improve the quality of our latest applications! You’ll take charge of writing and executing test cases, writing QA documentation, and reporting quality assessments to all stakeholders.
You will be based in Paris.
As our QA Analyst, you will be...
- Validating and verifying the application in accordance with the requirements and product/design specifications
- Identifying and reporting defects, while following detailed instructions and recording findings according to established procedures
- Collaborating with developers, product managers, and other in-house and outsourced QA testers in an Agile environment
- You have experience writing test specs, test cases, and test plans
- You are fluent in verbal and written English
- You can show us that you have a product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- You know how to use various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- You have knowledge in testing and improving the quality of applications on different platforms
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with a talented team of developers, product managers, designers, marketers, and business analysts on both sides of the Atlantic (New York City & Paris)
- Be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.