The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with a talented team of developers, product and project managers, designers, and marketers on both sides of the Atlantic (Paris, Lisbon & New York)
- Be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
As our QA Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for QA aspects of a Scrum Team (called Mission Team) along with developers, product and project managers
- Prepare and write test specs, test plans, and test cases based on specifications/design
- Assign test execution tasks and bug fix checking to outsourced QA testers
- Participate in identifying and reporting defects, reproduce bugs, and follow the bugs life cycle
- Take care of the release validation of one of our platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Extension...), in collaboration with other QA members and developers
- Work with Automation Engineers to improve our test coverage and the balance between manual and automation tests
- Contribute to improving QA practices and processes, and participate in QA initiatives within the company
You will be based in Paris.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- 1+ years of experience working within the Agile framework
- 1+ years of experience creating test specs, test executions, and test cases
- Familiarity with test plans
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- Knowledge of various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- Knowledge of testing and improving the quality of applications on different platforms
- Great oral and written communications skills
- A demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.