Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with a talented team of developers, product and project managers, designers, and marketers on both sides of the Atlantic (Paris, Lisbon & New York)
- Be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
As our QA Analyst, you will be...
- Validating and verifying the applications, in accordance with the requirements and product/design specifications
- Identifying and reporting defects, following bug life cycle
- Collaborating with developers, product and project managers, other QA members and outsourced QA testers in an Agile environment
- Writing QA documentation, and reporting quality assessments to all stakeholders
You will be based in Paris.
- Experience writing test specs, test cases, and test plans
- Experience in acceptance tests, smoke tests, regression tests
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- A demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- You know how to use various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- You have knowledge in testing and improving the quality of applications on different platforms
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.