Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million people in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Our B2B team is looking for a Customer Development Representative (CDR) to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As a CDR, you will be responsible for working with our growing customer base by bringing Dashlane's best practices, innovations and capabilities directly to the users of our product. You will foster relationships to help drive product adoption, engagement, insights, and delight. You will help to support every customer-facing role and team at Dashlane, helping to deliver customer insights and route handoffs that will support positive outcomes. As a CDR, you will be interacting directly with our customers to ensure their success with Dashlane and assisting team members with ongoing projects and operational improvements.
This high-touch, rapport-building position requires strong communication skills and a desire to give our customers the personal attention that they need to have a fantastic experience with our product.
We're looking for self-motivated, driven and fast-paced, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Your success in this position depends on excellent phone, and email skills and the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities for improvement through discovery and qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening and thoughtful questioning. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and tactics to maximize your success, and will also collaborate with cross-functional peers in Customer Success, Sales, Support, Product and Engineering. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create an exceptional experience for thousands of customers, ensuring a positive customer journey.
- Act as the subject matter expert in the features, benefits and application of Dashlane’s products and services.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key stakeholders and critical account information, maintaining detailed account profiles in our CRM platform.
- Proactively develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption, educating customers on the Dashlane value proposition and product features over the phone, via email, and via product demonstrations.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to align account activities with business strategy, supporting them by driving product adoption and cultivating a pipeline of qualified expansion opportunities.
- Consult with clients in defining collaboration goals, success criteria and program strategy, in order to ensure the customer perception of value that leads to renewal and expansion.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behavior, identify renewal risk, and proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities to ensure success.
- Manage and resolve customer requests, collect product feedback, feature requests, and foster product testimonials from the existing customer base.
- Meet and exceed quotas to ensure Dashlane successfully retains and grows account revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of customer success/sales/account management experience or relevant internship experience
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations such as assigned activity/sales quotas
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- High degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.