Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Since inception, Dashlane has been a data-driven company and the Analytics team is the brain that powers all our business decisions across the entire company. As we scale, the need for more analytics and business intelligence is growing every day.
That’s why we need you!
Position based in Paris (Montmartre).
Our data team spans the full cycle from data collection to business recommendation and uses advanced technologies to process and report this information. As a Data Analyst Intern, your main mission will be to be involved in the entire development process, working closely with a cross-functional team in charge of a specific aspect of Dashlane. Your recommendations will guide every small and large decision we make on our product development roadmap and our company strategy.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take part in the Agile development of a truly awesome product
- Understand the needs of your team and translate it into new data projects
- Query and gather the relevant data from our databases and intelligently structure it
- Analyze the usage of our apps to help product and dev teams improve our user experience
- Build complex models to segment users, predict their behaviors and optimize their conversion
- Share your insights with the data team comprised of Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- Report the right information that will be used by all key stakeholders on your project: product development, engineering, marketing, user support, finance, etc.
- You are a Master degree or PhD student in Business or Engineering or have a Statistical and Mathematical background
- You are fluent in English
- You are experienced with Excel and know how to take large datasets to conduct critical analyses
- You have experience providing clear business recommendations based on your in-depth understanding of a product and its business needs
- You have experience communicating complex analyses, data-heavy insights and recommendations to a team in a simple and structured way
- You tried Dashlane and use it – all of us here are passionate about the product!
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Be curious about Data Analytics and be willing to learn a lot to provide great insights
- Be passionate about deeply understanding the systems that power our product, tech stack, analytical stack and can duct-tape your way into technical solutions when no one else can
- Have previous experience in Consulting, Merger & Acquisition or Venture Capital
- Have experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker or Chart.io
- Have experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL or Redshift
What can you expect from us?
- You will learn from and grow with some of the smartest and highly experienced analytical operators in the industry
- You will be involved in all the key meetings and in the entire company strategy and culture
- You will work alongside developers, product managers, marketers and our very own founders in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment at a highly acclaimed startup and have direct impact on the business from day 1
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You will own the full analytics stack on major projects for the company. You will make recommendations that will support critical business decisions. You will share ownership in the company’s success
- We’ll provide you opportunities to grow, learn new skills, and work on exciting, innovative projects
- You’ll join a highly committed team that likes to work hard and have fun at the same time
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
If you’re ready for the most challenging, rewarding experience of your career, what are you waiting for? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!