Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript and making use of latest browser's API, in a React and Node.js environment, you will build an incredible product and handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane better and more accessible. You will collaborate with our marketing, product, design, QA and analytics teams to constantly improve the user experience. As a team we take pride in web performance, code design, and code style.
This team is in charge of all services available on the Dashlane website (marketing website, Dashlane account creation, pages used in the product itself), as well as our emails infrastructure. The team, composed of backend and frontend developers, will be doubling its size by the end of 2019.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and lead the web development team in New York
- Recruit new developers, follow and assist them in their career development
- Architect and design new features, anticipate and plan technical roadmap
- Ensure availability and reliability of our services in production
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work in a company where the privacy and security of our users are core values of the product
We want to hear from you if…
- You have experience managing a team of developers
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development
- You have significant experience with web applications development
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional eye for detail
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
We're also looking for:
- You are someone that has a passion for crafting beautiful User Interfaces and User Experiences
- You are a highly motivated individual that thrives in fast-paced environments
- You want to work and collaborate with teams that are located across the ocean in Paris and Lisbon
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of server-side programming and principles using Node.js or similar
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.