Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Are you an experienced office manager obsessed with keeping the office inviting and exciting? Are you curious about seeking new solutions or ideas for the office and building strong relationships along the way? Are you passionate about people's experience and office culture and never settling for the status quo? If that sounds like you, join us at Dashlane and take the lead in a mission to continue to raise the bar on office experience.
We are looking for an Office Manager Assistant to join Dashlane's People Team in our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Be a Champion of Dashlane culture
- Cultivate an office experience that makes Lisbon Dashlaners excited to come to work each day
- Document and keep up to date any office experience related processes or projects
- Ensure smooth new hire onboarding, inclusive of managing initial desk, equipment and access card setup as well as running the first day LX office onboarding session
- Plan and carry out office experience events such as lunches and various celebrations
- Work closely with managers to ensure that all anniversary gifts are delivered on time
- Partner with our office culture committee to organize events and activities
- Be the "office keeper"
- Manage the office and be the point of contact for anything office experience related
- Manage all office supply inventory and restocking
- Liaise with building maintenance and cleaning services, evaluate performance quality and arrange repairs and projects as necessary
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Collaborate with our IT department on all office equipment and security related items
- Collaborate with all teams
- Help manage office budget by ensuring accurate and timely updates, continuously evaluating spending and monitoring trends
- Assist with contract and price negotiations with vendors / service providers and assist with budget tracking
- Assist recruitment with booking meetings and collaborate with People Team for a world class candidate experience
- Support People (HR) department with administrative tasks
- 2+ years of experience managing an office, preferably in a tech startup
You also have:
- Passion for the well-being of employees and a sense of "customer service"
- Can-do and no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Enthusiasm, energy and act as a positive driving spirit of the office
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ownership and follow-through to get things done
- Experience organizing multiple onsite or offsite events
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience leading or being heavily involved in an office move
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.