Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is growing fast, and so is our team: we are currently over 80 in Paris, and will reach 120 in 2019. We want Dashlane to be the best place to work at, and that means having the best work environment, the best amenities and frictionless admin processes. As our Junior Office Manager, your role will be to make sure that everything is working smoothly, from onboarding new hires and admin tasks to anything in the office that can make life at Dashlane rock. You will also represent and be an ambassador of our strong values.
You will work together with our Office Manager and report to our Responsable Administratif et Financier.
At Dashlane you will:
- Be responsible for the office
- Supervise office logistics and maintenance
- Place orders for office supplies and manage vendors, collect deliveries
- Greet visitors
- Play a significant role in the Dashlane Life to make our office a great place to work
- Suggest and coordinate events as a key member of our Happiness Team
- Contribute to events (meetups, lunches, etc.)
- Welcome new hires in Paris and help them throughout their first days in the office
- Greet Dashlaners from our New York and Lisbon offices
- Help on administrative tasks
- Travel and invoice management
- Help employees with administrative tasks when needed
- Prepare and collect time sheets from employees
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience with operating office equipment and software (Office Suite...)
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have a team-player mindset, and enjoy helping others
- Be enthusiastic
- Have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Have strong attention to detail
- Show initiative
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.