Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Are you an experienced office manager obsessed with keeping the office inviting and exciting? Are you curious about seeking new solutions or ideas for the office and building strong relationships along the way? Are you passionate about people's experience and office culture and never settling for the status quo? If that sounds like you, join us at Dashlane and take the lead in a mission to continue to raise the bar on office experience.
We are looking for an Office Experience Manager to join Dashlane's People Team in our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Get to know all our New York Dashlaners and cultivate an office experience that makes them excited to come to work each day, while being fiscally responsible
- Manage the office and be the point person for anything office experience related
- Own the office experience budget by ensuring accurate and timely updates, continuously evaluating spending and monitoring trends
- Manage all office supply inventory and restocking
- Liaise with building maintenance and cleaning services, evaluate performance quality and arrange repairs and projects as necessary
- Document and keep up to date any office experience related processes or projects
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Ensure smooth new hire onboarding, inclusive of managing initial desk, equipment and access card setup as well as running the first day NY office onboarding session
- Work closely with managers to ensure that all anniversary gifts are delivered on time
- Collaborate with our IT department on all office equipment and security related items
- Greet office visitors and handle incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Partner with our NY office culture committee (Dashlane Life) to organize events and activities
- Plan and carry out office experience events such as happy hours, Friday lunches and various celebrations
- 2+ years of experience managing an office, preferably in a tech startup
You also have:
- Experience leading or being heavily involved in an office move
- Experience organizing multiple onsite or offsite events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Can-do and no-task-is-too-small attitude
- A passion for taking the initiative and follow-through to get things done
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.