Dashlane is looking for an experienced Android developer with a deep understanding of the internals of Android. You will participate in building the best password manager and online security app on Android. You have a proven track record of building high quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
You will be based in Lisbon, Portugal
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop, but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain and improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimise performance and improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for Android and incorporate them into our application
- Work on a complex, feature-rich, and quickly evolving application
What's so special about working at Dashlane as an Android developer?
- You'll be part of an Android developers team, who are all passionate about both Dashlane and Android technologies
- Being one of the first employees in our Lisbon office, you will have the chance to participate to the construction of the team culture and recruitment of your next colleagues ;)
- We write all new features and refactoring in Kotlin since the official support in May 2017.
- Min SDK 21, is there something before Android 5.0?
- While Google announced that 19% of the user base is on Oreo (october 2018), we were already at 70% on our side
- We have a close relationship with Google, which allow us to work on upcoming Android features BEFORE they are announced officially, to be featured during Google I/O (Fingerprint, InstantApp, Autofill API…)
- Our team believes in conferences: we send developers in conferences and workshop around Europe. We did participate to several Google I/O.
- Our stack: Kotlin, Java, Dagger2, Retrofit, MVP, gradle multi-modules project…
- At least 2 years of work experience in Android application development
- Being fluent in English
We're also looking for:
- Experience with Kotlin (but you have to want to do it)
- Deep knowledge about Cryptography
Diversity At Dashlane
A true multinational company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.