As our Senior QA Analyst, you will be...
- Validating and verifying the application in accordance with the requirements and product/design specifications
- Identifying and reporting defects, while following detailed instructions and recording findings according to established procedures
- Collaborating with developers, product managers, and other in-house and outsourced QA testers in an Agile environment
- Writing and maintaining automated test scenarios using multiple frameworks, with the help of our automation engineering team
You will be based in Lisbon, Portugal
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
- You have experience writing test specs, test cases, and test plans
- Expertise in acceptance tests, smoke tests, regression tests, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team
- You have a demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- You have coached and mentored junior team members
- You are fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- You know how to use various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- You have knowledge in testing and improving the quality of applications on different platforms
- Experience in Agile software testing
- Experience in BDD
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with a talented team of developers, product managers, designers, marketers, and business analysts on both sides of the Atlantic (New York City, Paris & Lisbon)
- Be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
Diversity At Dashlane
A true multinational company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.