Do you have a thirst for knowledge, and a deep curiosity about how behaviours and attitudes impact how people use tech? Are you always the one asking why, why, why? Join the Dashlane product team as a Junior Researcher!
Dashlane is a top-rated password manager and online security app, created for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our teams in New York, Paris, and Lisbon are united by our passion for making the world a safer place — and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
As a Junior Researcher for the Product Strategy & Insights team, you will provide invaluable knowledge and insight on how to build the best possible experience for Dashlane users. You will have the chance to explore some deeply interesting subjects, from social and cultural shifts brought about by the digitization of our lives, to the psychology what makes people tick and motivates them to use an app. Your research will have a direct impact on the decisions we take to evolve our product to be loved by millions more users.
You will be based in Paris.
At Dashlane you will
- Work with fellow researchers, product managers and designers to plan research projects
- Plan and organize your research logistics
- Conduct in-person interviews with Dashlane users and members of the public
- Design and analyze consumer surveys
- Work with qualitative and quantitative data to create insights
- Share and evangelize what you learn about target customers with the team
- Collaborate with external research agencies
- At least 1 year's experience in a research-based role, or university qualification using applied research methods
- Fluent English speaker (able to write surveys and conduct interviews in English)
We're also looking for
- Knowledge of tech products - you understand what goes into building a great experience
- Comfortable with quantitative data - you're able to interpret and incorporate these into your insights.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.