Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
The Customer Technical Support Specialist will report to the New York User Support Manager and will address our customers’ technical needs and concerns. Thanks to a strong understanding of the Dashlane product, you will answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues, and resolve outstanding customer concerns. Your technical skills and experience in tech support will help you to provide simple solutions to our users. You will be responsible for working with customers via our ticketing system as well as assisting with ticket escalations from Level 1 User Support Agents as needed. You will be the voice of our customer when we make product decisions working closely with our Development, Product, and Sales teams.
At Dashlane you will:
- Serve as technical expert for the B2B support team
- Provide technical assistance to our Level 1 User Support Agents
- Provide support through a wide range of channels, including but not limited to: email, chat, social media, and phone according to SLA
- Answer requests and troubleshoot issues by reproducing
- Investigate issues using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate technical issues that you cannot solve to development team for further investigation and raise bugs
- Work closely with Product and Development team to communicate appropriate temporary workarounds when necessary
- Work closely with Sales and Account management team and keep them well informed about technical concerns raised by B2B leads or customers
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center (article, videos)
- Provide technical training to other team members and build an internal technical product knowledge database to leverage the team's productivity
- 1+ years providing technical customer support, preferably for a software company
We're Also Looking For:
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with developers, engineers, sales, and QA teams
- Experience supporting both Windows and macOS environments as well as Android and IOS
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extension
- Ability to turn a negative product experience into a positive support experience
- Proactive interest in technology and identity security
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
- Very strong work ethic
- Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
Sound like you? Let's talk.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.