Are you a creative deal maker who is excited to work globally and forge new partnerships? Dashlane is looking for a seasoned product person turned deal maker to create and lead a business development function that will accelerate our global growth through strategic product partnerships. In this leadership role you will identify new product-based partnership opportunities and work closely with our extensive list of existing partners, as well as Dashlane's executive, product, marketing, legal and sales teams to drive new user acquisition, engagement, and revenue.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at customers' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York, Paris, and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
In order to satisfy the increasing market demand for new experiences in both the areas of security and convenience as well as the need to expand our penetration to include a broader set of consumers, Dashlane is looking to establish a partner ecosystem that enables a wider portfolio of offerings and drives user growth. The members of this function will define, own and drive these initiatives.
You will be based in San Francisco, CA.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead defining the business development and strategic product partnerships strategy including global plan and partner map, obtaining buy-in from the executive team and other key stakeholders
- Identify and pursue strategic opportunities for Dashlane across a defined spectrum of partners that goes from OEMs, mobile operators, platform providers, media platform owners/publishers, app developers, and more
- Work with the broader product, engineering, legal, finance, and marketing teams as you identify and develop deals
- Own the whole deal process from pitch to term sheet to close
- Participate in regular business reviews between Dashlane and partner firms to assess partnership success
- Be the lead account owner for our most strategic partnerships
- Manage and grow a team of business development professionals including account managers and business development representatives
- Build and manage a third party developer ecosystem
We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree with 12+ years of digital app, partnership or and/BD experience
We're also looking for:
- Solid understanding of technology and digital app distribution & monetization practices
- Established strong network of technology and media contacts; along with ability to source and establish new relationships
- Superior contract negotiation skills and outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter; a results-oriented executive who is able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast, change-oriented environment
- Consumer Utility Apps Industry experience a plus
- Experience working in matrixed organizations with global engineering teams
- Experience leading API focused deals with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in creating new customer relationships and designing innovative, integrated experiences with strategic partners
- Experience in project managing growth strategy programs
- Proven track record of enabling multi-million dollar agreements and strategic long-lasting, trusted partner relationships
- Passionate about cloud, mobile technologies and emerging categories
- Ability to pitch to C-level executives clearly articulating a value proposition
- Ability to travel internationally
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.