Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our international talent team of 5 (and growing), to support the recruitment process and provide an unparalleled candidate experience. You will have the opportunity to interact with both hiring managers and candidates to build strong relationships and hire great people! You will also support the day-to-day recruitment function by sourcing talent, scheduling interviews, greeting candidates, and keeping our ATS up to date. This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team, where you can make a significant impact while developing and growing your career. You'll be working at fast-growing company recruiting for our Product, Marketing and Engineering functions.
This role will be based in our Paris office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager, with guidance & mentorship from the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Own maintaining a positive recruiting experience by scheduling phone, video, and in-person interviews in a fast-paced environment
- Greet candidates and tour them around the office, showcasing our office space and culture
- Assist in sourcing active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Ensure candidate profiles are complete and up to date in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Promote the Dashlane brand and use creativity to attract and market the company to qualified and strong candidates
- Attend recruitment events, Meetups, and other networking events
- Assist in maintaining weekly recruitment metrics
- Bachelors Degree with a strong academic record
- 1+ years experience
We're Also Looking For:
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
- Proven track record in successful start-ups or staffing agency with a basic understanding of key roles and positions within our space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.