The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
We are looking for a highly talented developer to join the agile Server team. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from five different platforms.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone share ownership of the company's success
- Learn everyday, and share your knowledge to your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- 3+ years of working experience in developing server application
- Experience developing applications used by thousands or millions
- Know how to code, but also to deploy, test, and monitor
- Experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- You are able to communicate and understand complex technical issues in English
- Prior experience with Node.js
- Someone who enjoys writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
- A security background
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.