Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million people in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Are you a creative problem solver and relentless communicator who can masterfully clarify and prioritize resources across multiple teams and company needs? And who can do it all while staying cool and wearing a smile? If so, keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of Creative in our NYC office, the Creative Project Manager will intake and manage all projects executed by Dashlane's Creative and Front End Development teams. From webpages, videos, and emails, to sales materials and corporate swag, you’ll field all new requests from Marketing and Corporate stakeholders, partnering with them to understand their needs, generate briefs, and hold kickoffs. You'll manage Creative and Development workflows and project schedules, run daily and weekly stand-ups and priorities meetings to keep everyone on track, and ultimately ensure all deadlines are met. You’ll also interface with vendors and partners, overseeing timelines, communication of details and deliverables, and the production of print materials like stickers, signage, and swag as needed. With a mindset towards continuous improvement, you'll optimize our project management processes as we strive to work smarter and more efficiently. We provide a fast-paced startup environment (you’ll be able to see our executive team from the comfort of your desk!), so you’ll need to be comfortable taking initiative, speaking up, taking ownership, and being the polite expert. #startuplife
At Dashlane you will:
- Own, manage, and track the successful completion of all creative projects (in Wrike) and front end development tickets (in Jira)
- Act as the glue and communication hub between the Creative, Marketing, and FED teams.
- Implement and optimize cross-channel project management processes.
- Own priorities meetings, sprint-planning, stand-ups, and documentation that keeps all projects on-time and high-quality.
- Manage projects from brief, to kickoff, through final delivery, and implementation when applicable.
- Document and distribute creative approvals and decisions from meetings and ensure follow-through.
- Maintain a deep understanding of every designer's, writer's, and developer's strengths and bandwidth, and work with teams to delegate project work accordingly.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our product and brand, and be an ambassador for project management at the company.
- Proactively identify and elevate potential issues and delays to your manager and stakeholders, and provide thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate and coordinate with external vendors and partners on timelines and production needs.
- 3+ years as a Project Manager supporting a creative and development processes at a technology company, preferably on a marketing team
- A bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
You also have:
- Proficiency in basic design and production programs, such as Adobe and Sketch
- Experience owning and optimizing project management software to support multiple teams (preferably Jira and Wrike)
- Understanding of how to create print, video, digital and development schedules from kickoff to delivery.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders and creatives in a complex, unstructured environment with moving timelines.
- Ability to maintain a balanced focus on both the small details of a project and the larger objectives and schedule.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Previous experience with both Wrike and Jira
- Digital or print production experience
- Photoshoot or video production experience
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.