Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the growing influencer marketing who will execute new marketing campaigns. Specifically, you will own and direct part of the influencer team budget to execute and expand Dashlane's current sponsored YouTube videos and podcasts. You will maintain your own campaigns, optimize for ROI and contribute to a growth strategy to help Dashlane acquire the next 10 million users faster! We are looking for a sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making; with strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail.
At Dashlane you will:
- Execute a scalable, test-based growth plan for sponsored videos and podcasts
- Run and optimize influencer campaigns with a dedicated monthly marketing budget to achieve ROI goals
- Analyze campaign performance data using Tableau, SQL and Excel by creatively designing data analysis views and coordinating vast data sets to come to conclusions that drive business decisions
- Research and recruit influencers and partners for both podcast and video marketing
- Provide additional ad hoc analysis for growth strategy and insights into various media channel performances
- Handle price negotiation, finalize legal agreements, schedule campaigns and keep calendars up-to-date
- Own the creative integration process for sponsored videos and podcast that you execute
- Track conversions and costs by implementing consistent measurement and tracking methodologies (UTM, mobile tracking links, etc.)
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing and sales data
- Research competitors’ activities and industry trends
- 2+ years of related marketing or business experience with an understanding of digital marketing fundamentals, creative evaluation and budget management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Experience with Podcasts, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Initiative to take charge of tasks, anticipate next action and keep projects moving forward
- Passionate about a subset of YouTube channels or creators, or about podcasts
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment with a strong attention to detail, communicate effectively and work well in a cross functional environment
- SQL and/or Excel basic competency and interest in all things analytics
- Advanced degree preferred, quantitative background preferred
- Desire to join a company that’s the global leader in digital identity
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to analyze data to spot important trends and opportunities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a high profile, high volume portfolio
- Detail oriented self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.