Dashlane is looking for an experienced iOS/macOS developer with a deep understanding of the UI technologies of iOS. You will participate in building the best password manager and online security app on iPad, iPhone, and Mac. You have a proven track record of building high quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop, but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain and improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimise performance and improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS and incorporate them into our application
What's so special about working at Dashlane as an iOS/macOS developer?
- You'll be joining a team of iOS/macOS developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane and Apple technologies
- We love Swift
- We work with the latest version of iOS, currently we support iOS 12, and will drop support for iOS 11 soon
- We want to bring our macOS app and our iOS app closer together, which means you'll work on frameworks common to both platforms
- We try to send at least 2 developers to WWDC each year, and we participate in great conferences around Europe
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in iOS or macOS application development
- Have worked with the most up-to-date Swift version, and can mix it with Objective-C
- Be deeply knowledgable about the iOS platform and its frameworks and APIs
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true multinational company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.