Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join its Paris team to support our business teams to reach their Objectives and Key Results. To do so, the person will endorse multiple functions such as project manager, facilitator, agile coach, delivery manager, depending on the needs of the teams and with a Servant leadership philosophy. Together with Product, Engineering, and Marketing stakeholders and leaders, the Project Manager will work with several of these independent teams within the Engineering department. Acting at all levels of the production life cycle, the Project Manager will ensure to lay the groundwork for the future expansion of our business teams.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to several business teams as a Scrum Master
- Drive and coach the implementation of the best practices for the business teams to reach their objectives
- Implement the most appropriate tools for the teams to increase their performance
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Technical Leads and the rest of the team to ensure the deliverables meet our highest standards
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- Communicate with outside stakeholders to ensure a productive environment where teams can stay focused
- Work closely with with and coach Scrum Masters on latest project management practices
- Champion project management change initiatives at the organization level
- You have been successfully managing projects in fast-paced tech environments for at least 5 years
- You have proven expertise with Agile and other project management methodologies
- You are fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.