Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris.
At Dashlane, our ambition is to constantly exceed our user’s expectations. As a member of the user support team, you will build and maintain the communication channels between Dashlane and our users. You will be on the frontline with our users as you will know them better than anyone. You will be able to help them and to let them know that we care a lot about their insight and feedback. Because we want to keep our product as simple as possible, every feature we develop must be driven by the question, "what is the added value for our users?” You will be the voice of our users when we make product decisions.
You will be reporting to our User Support Manager and will work with our marketing department including Sales, Organic, and Paid marketing teams.
- Work on Dashlane’s content marketing campaign
- Help our users to improve their experience with Dashlane
- Take part in product improvement by bringing user’s insights
- Help with scalability ideas for the User Support team
- Think and write impactful articles for our Help Center
- Develop new content type like video, webinar…
- Work on new projects to improve user support experience and provide more self-service tool
- Animate our Dashlane support community through social media (Twitter, Facebook)
- Transform any upset user into a happy fan.
- You are fluent in English and French. Spanish is a plus!
- You have great writing skills in both French and English.
- You have a good understanding of both Windows and Mac OS X environment
- You have natural leadership ability
- You are able to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- You are able to quickly learn and pick up complex ideas
- You are a fan of the Internet and you believe in its incredible potential for the future.
- You are a great team player.
- You want an exciting startup work environment
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split among Paris and New York, we thrive off of diverse perspectives. Diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.