Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is looking for a deeply motivated software engineer intern to join the agile Server team. You will build and maintain highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from five different platforms; you will be able to grow your server development skills and discover DevOps!
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on creating and improving the webservices used by all 5 Dashlane client apps
- Enhance our usage databases, dashboards and job processors used by our data analysts
- Handle deployment and operational aspects
- Find bright solutions to challenging problems
- Develop internal tools for our user supports and sales teams
- You are studying CS, Software Engineering, Software Security or similar
- You are fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Good knowledge of relational and/or non relational database(s) is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud providers is a plus
- Experienced with Agile methodologies is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.