Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a People Partner to work with Dashlane managers and their teams across all our locations. Whether coaching managers on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving people relations issues or managing programs that help develop Dashlaners, you are exceptionally focused on putting people first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Dashlaners understand how people decisions get made. People Partners wear many hats and work at both the strategic and tactical level. On any given day, we're designing new, scalable programs and frameworks, advising managers on how to develop a culture of feedback, and iterating on how we can improve our efficacy as a team. We're involved in all the key moments of a Dashlaner's life cycle which results in a wide breadth of responsibilities and opportunities.
This role will be based in our New York office.
As a Dashlane People Partner you will:
- Coach managers of people to lead their teams effectively, including everything from hiring the best people to motivating, developing and recognizing them. Build relationships with them and offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Use data and benchmarking to support your proposals.
- Champion Dashlane's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build and lead their teams.
- Own a broad range of People/HR initiatives across all of Dashlane's offices. Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs as well as assess and improve current people programs.
- Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively. Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond the scope of the People team.
- Provide expertise in areas including: career planning, performance management, coaching, diversity and inclusion, conflict resolution, compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, recognition, data analysis, and compliance.
- Provide responsive support to any Dashlaner reaching out to ask questions, offer feedback, brainstorm a situation, etc.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to support the recruiting process and interviewers to ensure we're evaluating candidates effectively and hiring the best Dashlaners.
- 3+ years People / HR experience
- Experience coaching managers
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience working with/in Europe, French or Portuguese language skills a plus
- Strong experience in managing complexity, ambiguity, and change
- Ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
- Strong collaboration and influence skills with people who possess a variety of different work styles
- Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
- Proven track record in successful start-ups or tech companies with an understanding of key roles and positions within our space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.