Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million people in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Are you a sharp and enthusiastic Visual Designer who's just as meticulous as you are creative? Are you excited to design for an innovative brand that's solving a complex global problem and to grow and develop your creative skills along the way? If so, keep reading.
As an Associate Visual Designer on the Creative Team in our NYC office, you're a part of the team that brings our brand to life and communicates to people everywhere why Dashlane will help them live a better digital life. You'll learn from and collaborate with a world-class team of designers and writers to design, produce, and deliver a range of projects in support of our marketing efforts, including banner ads, social assets, product screenshots, presentations, swag items, and more. We provide a fast-paced startup environment (you’ll be able to see our executive team from the comfort of your desk!), so you’ll need to be comfortable taking initiative, speaking up, taking ownership, and being the polite expert. #startuplife
At Dashlane you will:
- Produce banner ads, emails designs, social assets, and more
- Design PowerPoint presentations, white papers, and conference materials to support our corporate and sales needs
- Layout and re-size artwork with thoughtful composition, typography, and attention to detail
- Create product screenshots, gifs, screencasts, and image assets in support of product and feature launches
- Design assets for internal company events, signage, and communications
- Select imagery and create graphics for blog posts, website assets, emails, PR needs and more
- Closely follow and interpret the Dashlane style guide to ensure all projects are on brand
- 1+ years of experience as a Visual Designer or in a related role supporting a marketing team
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a similar applicable degree
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Indesign, and Sketch
- A portfolio showcasing your work
You also have:
- Great instincts for composition, layout design, and image selection
- Experience collaborating with marketers, writers, and other designers
- The ability to follow and interpret a brand style guide to create original designs
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- A strong desire to learn, grow, and develop your creative skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Illustration and iconography
- Video editing
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.