Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing, tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our Engineering team works hard to simplify and secure the lives of millions of Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation. We hire engineers who are ready to tackle challenges, are willing to teach their peers and learn from them as well, and those who know how to have fun! Sound like you?
Inside our Web Product agile team, you will be in charge of architecting, developing, improving, and maintaining the Dashlane web applications and the Dashlane browser extensions. Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript, React, and Redux, you will build an incredible product and handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane feature set available to any browser on any device. You will collaborate with our product, design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You have a significant experience with web applications development
- You like keeping up-to-date with new technologies
- You like challenges and you can tackle complex technical problems
- You enjoy taking initiatives in a collaborative environment
- You are fluent in technical English
- Some knowledge of browsers extension development is a plus
What is it like to be part of the Dashlane team?
- You’ll be working on an innovative new project! As a member of the web product Team, you’ll help pioneer brand new, cutting-edge web applications and browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide.
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Work on an award-winning product: Dashlane was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store and the App Store, and by prominent publications including PC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld and many more global and specialized publications.
If you’re looking for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, look no further! Apply now and live #LifeInTheDashlane! We look forward to hearing from you!