Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for an experienced Test Manager to join our growing team and manage our QA Analysts. They are in charge of the whole Quality process and work hand in hand with the automation testing team. Together they ensure that each platform meets our high-quality standards by applying rigorous testing methods and procedures. As a Test Manager, reporting to our QA Director, you will manage and empower both an internal team and an outsourced contractor team of QA Analysts while remaining hands-on, running tests in a feature team context. You will also lead the development and refining of QA tools, processes, test plans and test cases to help the team operate more efficiently.
You will be based in Paris.
As a Test Lead you will:
- Actively manage, grow, lead and mentor a team of QA Analysts
- Organize the team by driving priorities and applying accountability practices and performance management
- Assist in solving escalated day to day tasks.
- Understand key functionality enhancements and guide staff to create comprehensive testing scenarios
- Deliver high quality, low to zero defect releases
- Discuss defect priority and mitigation strategy with the feature teams
- Be responsible for promoting and creating awareness of process or quality improvements
- Design, implement, enforce, and evangelize standards for consistent practices throughout the company
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with other teams on integration and other key initiatives
As a member of a feature team you will:
- Participate actively and influence quality on assigned teams
- Define test objectives, create test plans and data requirements
- Participate in user story writing to understand design and requirements to be tested
- Communicate test status and drive defect resolution
- Develop automation strategies to automate the existing repetitive functional test cases and maximize the code coverage
- Build automated test scripts from scratch, organizing test execution, managing performance metrics, and refactoring code to improve our product’s testability, functionality, and cut test completion time from weeks down to days
- At least 5 years of experience of Quality Assurance role, with at least 3 years in managing teams of QA analysts
- Experience in hiring, retaining and growing a team
- Experience in automated testing
- Having operated in a context of fast release cycles (at least twice a month)
- Expertise in smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team
- Strong hands-on experience of Agile software development life cycle and supporting tools, such as Jira Agile
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience managing outsourced resources
- Experience with other types of testing: load, security...
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.