Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane seeks a VP, Marketing to help us acquire the next 100 million customers (we have 10 million already!) Are you a natural leader and team player with sharp strategic skills who will build, manage, and mentor a large team of growth marketing professionals?
This is an integral role that will help merge our efforts to grow Dashlane’s overall audience and deepen our relationship with existing users. The role requires expertise in paid acquisition, SEO, and product marketing, along with an appetite for trying and evaluating new things.
You will be based in New York, NY.
The VP, Marketing will:
- Lead a world-class acquisition engine, while creating and executing a vision and expanding a high-performing, engaged team
- Manage an existing team of growth marketing professionals, budgeted to double within the next 6 months, and oversee all efforts related to paid acquisition (SEM, social, display, affiliate, etc), organic acquisition (SEO, ASO, content), and engagement (CRM: both in-app and email)
- Own planning for all media as well as lead external agencies to ensure continual spend optimization
- Identify opportunities to develop new channels and/or expand existing channels for customer acquisition
- Drive analysis and optimization across all marketing programs to track ROI and areas for new investments
- Identify new and emerging channels as well as trending on media investments
- Lead reporting and metrics to identify real-time insights to drive spend, channel and mix optimization
- Coordinate with brand development marketing for support on creative messaging, campaigns, social media, and public relations
- Bring continuous improvement to the organization and team, leveraging best practice and pioneering new methods and approaches
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing
- Management experience
- A successful track record of expanding growth efforts in markets outside of the U.S.
We're Also Looking For:
- You have built a growth engine from the ground up, and are confident creating and evolving growth strategies
- You have built and managed your own growth team, and you know how to elicit high performance from every team member
- Out-of-the-box thinking: You are visionary, with a proven track record of creating strategies and turning them into concrete tactical plans
- You convey a clear course and sense of direction and prioritize amongst many competing demands to ensure that short-term goals supporting long-term initiatives are achieved with a sense of urgency
- You enjoy operating both strategically and “in the weeds.” Data-obsessed and analytical but must be able to “pull back” to identify broader insights and uncover opportunities
- Ability to motivate, lead and utilize effective management techniques to influence and motivate staff to perform at the highest level of excellence
- Experience in a subscription-based or apps business is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity—all your personal information that lives online. Across all platforms and devices, the intuitive Dashlane app automatically fills and stores passwords, personal data, and payment details to help you manage, monitor, and protect your digital identity. Available in 11 languages and trusted by 10+ million people and 7,000 companies in 180 countries (and growing), it's the complete, global solution for living safely and seamlessly online—at home, at work, and everywhere in between.
Dashlane has raised $54 million in venture funding from Bessemer Venture Partners, Rho Ventures, FirstMark Capital, and TransUnion to create a safe and effortless solution for all citizens of the digital world. Learn more at dashlane.com.