Do you love working on high profile, game-changing partnerships? Are you a relationship builder with a passion for expansion? Do you love owning and executing complex launches?
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member. Dashlane’s Strategic Partnerships team works world's largest, most innovative companies to bring the power of Dashlane to their customers and accelerate the growth of our own user base.
This position reports to the Director of Strategic Partnerships. You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own an expanding portfolio of Dashlane's largest strategic marketing & distribution partnerships
- Establish and grow strong relationships with current and potential partners
- Serve as the launch PMO and ensure we meet or exceed all partner contract deliverables and timelines
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners and Dashlane marketing, product, engineering, user support, finance, and analytics to execute seamless launches
- Provide best in class partnership support- manage day to day inquiries, host demos and quarterly business reviews, track against shared success metrics, proactively identify potential challenges and opportunities
- Identify, secure, and execute expansion opportunities within your portfolio
- Help sign new deals by supporting business development & partnerships strategy efforts
- Manage in-bound partnership inquiries
We're looking for someone who has:
- The ability to juggle multiple, complex, high-profile partnerships at the same time while ensuring seamless execution and effective communication across all constituents
- A true "land and expand" attitude- constantly identifying opportunities for growth
- Passion for working with partners and cross-functional teams to bring innovative partnerships to life
- A motivated self-starter with the desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrates true ownership- own the high-level strategy all the way down to the smallest executional details
- Proven experience executing complex, cross-functional, multi-channel partnership launches
- Strong project management experience
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- BA/BS degree with 4+ years of strategic partnerships, account management, or partner marketing experience
- Experience with "full cycle" partner management- contracts, relationship development, project management/execution, optimization and expansion
- Prior experience working at or with financial institutions, insurance companies, large tech, and/or other large, matrixed organizations
- Experience evaluating and optimizing marketing/acquisition funnels
- Experience working with international teams and partners
- Pipeline & business development experience a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.