Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in our new Lisbon office
To ensure our users have a stellar experience with Dashlane, our User Support team’s mission is delivering first-class support with a focus on simplicity, quality and fast delivery.
As a Senior Customer Support manager you will build a brand new Support team in our new Dashlane Lisbon office up, which we venison quickly growing up to 30 agents. You will report to the Head of Support based in Paris. You will work on a technical and complex product, available on multiple platforms and browsers for both B2C and B2B segments, and your goal will be to ensure that your new team is delivering a first class support experience. You have an entrepreneurial style and look for big challenges. You are obsessed with delivering the best support experience to your users as you believe support can be a key element in a company growth. You are a KPI driven and know how to motivate your team to deliver VIP support experience and go behind expectation. You like structuring and implementing new processes to improve your team performance. You care about people and believe that a good support agent will deliver their best in a great place to work!
At Dashlane you will:
- Build and manage a team of 30+ support agents
- Deliver VIP support experience to our users
- Be the voice of our customers with Engineering and Product team to fix issue in a timely manner and report feature request from our users
- Drive strong performance, including implementing scalable team monitoring, incorporating SLAs and building appropriate scorecards and reports
- Manage team shift schedule
- Define and implement operational processes
- Test and administrate support tools
- Work on our support career path to help your team grow
- Be part of Support leadership team and work on Support department strategy with the Head of support
- 5+ years of experience as Customer support manager or Operation manager, if possible on a software-based product
- Experience managing a diverse support team (min 15+ people)
- Familiar with ITIL processes (Request and Incident management process, Change Management process,...)
- Worked in an Agile environment and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Worked with third-party vendors and established SLA/SLO
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Experience with a wide range of support tools
We're Also Looking For:
- A college background in management, project management, marketing, linguistic
- Experience collaborating with product owners, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Proven experience by hiring at least 10 to 20 people in a short period of time
- A love for the challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition
- Convinced Dashlane users—all of us here are passionate about the product and use it every day!
- Experience working with Zendesk or any similar Customer Service software / Ticket system
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.