Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for an entrepreneurial and operational People leader to be responsible for the opening, growth and culture of a new Dashlane office in Lisbon, where we will hire great people in roles including User Support, QA, Product & Engineering. You are a true People and business leader who will own solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. Whether coaching managers on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving people relations issues or managing programs that help develop Dashlaners, you are exceptionally focused on putting people first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Dashlaners understand how people decisions get made.
This key leadership role will report into the VP, People on the executive team at Dashlane.
As Dashlane Lisbon's site leader you will:
- Own the leadership of the office. This includes the overall development and management of Dashlane Lisbon, including all strategic and tactical needs. Key areas include People (HR) needs for the Dashlane Lisbon team, facilities management of the office, ensuring compliance will all applicable laws and regulations, strategic planning for office space expansion, partnering with Finance on running cost-efficient operations and ensuring Dashlane Lisbon is one of the most desirable places to work in Lisbon.
- Champion Dashlane's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their teams
- Act as dotted-line manager to an on-site Recruiter and Senior User Support Manager
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Develop and implement ways to keep all stakeholders across other Dashlane locations involved and updated on growth strategies and progress in Lisbon
- Coach managers of people to lead their teams effectively, including everything from hiring the best people to motivating, developing and recognizing them
- Plan and lead team meetings and events to motivate and unify the Lisbon team
- Promote the Dashlane brand in Lisbon and our reputation as a great place to work
- 10+ years of experience, including direct experience or strong knowledge of HR
- Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of local HR and associated legal requirements
- Strong general business acumen
- Proven track record in successful start-ups or tech companies with an understanding of key roles and positions within our space
- Strong experience in managing complexity, ambiguity, and change
- Ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
- Strong collaboration and influence skills with people who possess a variety of different work styles
- Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.