Are you a creative deal maker who is excited to work globally and forge new partnership types? Dashlane is looking for a Senior Director, Business Development to create key strategic partnerships that accelerate our international growth. In this leadership role you will work closely with our top affiliate and strategic partners, as well as Dashlane's executive, product, marketing, legal and sales teams to drive user acquisition and revenue.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Drive new partner opportunities, including sourcing new prospects and leading affiliate, OEM, and partnership sales efforts
- Be the lead account owner for strategic digital distribution partners
- Establish strong relationships with current and potential partners
- Strategically negotiate complex agreements at the highest level of quality
- Define goals, objectives and specific distribution strategies with key internal teams
- Effectively manage communication between internal departments and with the executive team
- Work closely with the Marketing team to successful on-boarding and launching of new partners
We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years of digital app, partnership or and/BD experience
We're also looking for someone who is:
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time as needed
- Solid understanding of technology and digital app distribution & monetization practices
- Established strong network of media and technology contacts; along with ability to source and establish new relationships
- Superior contract negotiation skills and outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter; a results-oriented executive who is able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast, change-oriented environment
- Consumer Utility Apps Industry experience a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.