Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a Product Designer to join our rapidly growing Product Design Team. At Dashlane, you will be a key member of an international team committed to building the best password manager and online security app — and part of the culture in which design and user experience is the cornerstone of everything we do. You will work alongside other designers, developers, product managers, marketers, and in a creative, highly collaborative environment.
As a Product Designer, you will tackle some of the toughest UX problems and create eminently usable software that delights and solves user needs. Apply today if this sounds like your cup of tea!
You will be based in Paris. Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
At Dashlane you will…
- Contribute to something important and meaningful. Our Desktop, Mobile and Web applications are already enhancing the web experience of millions of people worldwide, and are essential to making their online lives more secure
- Create cutting-edge user experience that takes our apps to the next level, and always strive to push them even further
- Design and iterate layouts and assets that reflect the brand and enforce messaging
- Produce top-notch work that injects usability and beauty into the product and delight into the user experience
- Create and own high-quality UI and design, from concept to execution
- Work to briefs that may require shifting priorities. You will be expected to balance business needs and constraints of technology, and challenge the brief in order to drive innovation and improve user experience and usability of the product
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in UX design and influence our understanding of desktop, web, iOS and Android environments, their unique differentiators and quirks
- Work closely with developers, Product Managers, and Copywriters on a daily basis to aid implementation of the designed interface and UX. The team will depend on your keen eye for details
- Work with our Analytics and User Testing teams to validate assumptions, test design solutions and fine-tune the messaging
- Create exemplary prototypes, propose enhancements and be obsessed with fine-tuning the smallest of interactions
- Participate in UX workshops and Design Sprints in solving problems and building the best experience
- You are an advanced user of Adobe suite or Sketch
- Relevant degree (BA or equivalent, or higher)
- Experience working with Agile teams
- 3 or more years working in web app or app development environment
The ideal candidate
- You will have a track record of delivering beautiful UX on Desktop, Mobile or Web Apps
- Have a solid understanding of the role typography, colour, and motion have in visual communication
- Be able to translate complex ideas into simple language. Your fluency in English will be essential both when communicating in writing and verbally
- Be comfortable putting the team first and sharing ownership in the company’s success
- Be a self-starter and can manage your own time, juggling many projects with changing priorities, with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Have a passion for consumer apps and follow new developments in the world of software development
- Have a practical grasp of animation and understand the importance of interaction design in the user experience
- Be experienced working with wireframes, storyboards, user flows etc.
Diversity at Dashlane
As a truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.