Do you have a passion for the future of digital identity? Are you a strong consumer-focused product marketing leader with a successful track record of scaling organic user acquisition? Are you a leader who can motivate and influence people around you? Do you understand how to deliver a first-class service to millions of customers?
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 9 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $13 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead the Dashlane Product Marketing, Public Relations, CRM, and Global Expansion teams.
- Define the global go-to-market strategy.
- Build differentiated value propositions, positioning and messaging, and lead marketing research and 3rd party proof points.
- Develop a top-of-funnel, multi-channel acquisition strategy and execution plan (in partnership with Paid Marketing) that maximizes user acquisition.
- Create storylines, content, and demos to bring our exceptional product to life and support market readiness.
- Design and build messaging programs across the customer life-cycle that drive active user engagement, product adoption, and subscription revenue.
- Engage and influence internal stakeholders across engineering, finance, product, paid marketing, PR, and sales teams.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience in building and managing a world-class team of product, organic, CRM, and PR marketers.
- Demonstrated product marketing experience with a proven track record of working closely with engineering, product, sales and marketing teams.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience with analysts, press and executives.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges.
- Experience delivering first-class service to millions of customers
- Business acumen to drive acceleration of the adoption of new products.
- 7+ years of product marketing
- People management experience
- Demonstrated success and familiarity with sophisticated go-to-market campaigns
- Experience building frameworks for strategic decisions
- Experience as an analyst and press spokesperson
- Subject matter expertise on digital identity or related category.
- Building trusted relationships across functional groups including at the executive level
- Passion for working with customers and delivering customer excellence
- Technical undergrad degree and MBA preferred