Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is looking for a highly talented Windows software engineer. Within the development team, you will participate in building the best password manager and digital wallet for Windows. You will be involved in the development of a variety of aspects of the Dashlane Windows application, including making the best user interface. You will contribute to the constant effort of making the application more stable, less CPU and memory consuming, easier to use, and with a great design quality. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a start-up environment.
At Dashlane you will :
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting edge platform that helps millions of people every day.
- Push code to production on your first day and not deal with big company bureaucracy.
- Work on complex speed and scaling challenges as we expand to a global audience.
- Be involved in Product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Work with a world class team on both sides of the Atlantic (New York & Paris).
- You have several years of experience with C++.
- You have significant experience on Windows application programming.
- You have been using fundamentals of computer science in a professional context: data structures, algorithms, software design, design patterns.
- You are fluent in technical English.
- You have already worked with a Windows UI framework.
- Knowledge of Qt is a plus.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- Knowledge of the Win32 API is a plus.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.