Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Dashlane is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join our Finance team and support our FP&A efforts. FP&A at Dashlane works on every single project that matters to support strategic business decisions. You will manage and own complex analyses and models with the end-goal to help the team make the right business decisions. You will regularly present your results to key stakeholders including the Exec Team and will see the impact of your work flow into the Company's strategy at all levels: finance, product, marketing and more.
More precisely you will:
- Build excel models forecasting financials and business KPIs at the Company macro-level and at more granular levels (ROI analyses, business opportunities evaluation, cost optimization, etc.)
- Be a key contributor to Finance team processes: annual budget, reforecasting, monthly closing and variance to budget analysis, etc.
- Be in charge of tracking and preparing Financial & Business KPIs reports for our Exec Team and our Board of Directors
- Report to the Director of FP&A and work directly with all departments heads and Execs
- 2 years or more of finance experience
- You are an Excel expert, able to build and manage complex models with dozens of tabs and thousands of formulas
We're also looking for:
- Being excellent with numbers, math & logic
- Being obsessed by data accuracy and being able to ensure your models are right through rigorous self-auditing
- Being passionate about business: you like to understand what drives a business and thrive to identify the opportunities to go after and the risks to mitigate
- Mastering Excel macros & VBA programming
- Having prior experience with SQL coding and Tableau software
- Being knowledgeable about SaaS business industry and the metrics behind it
- Experience working at a startup
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.